We understand that you have confidential information that you want to protect and maintain as confidential. We want you to know that Got Vape? is committed to safeguarding your privacy online and that we strive to make our Web site as safe and secure as reasonably possible.
What information does Got Vape? collect from me?
During registration we ask for your name, company name, address, zip/postal code, email address, phone, age. In addition to the information we obtain at registration, we may ask you for information at other times, such as when you make a purchase or register for a service on www.gotvape.com Web site, when you submit a listing for a Web site, or when you report a problem with one of our services or the site(s) of our strategic alliance companies.
If you contact Got Vape? we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication. Information on how you communicated with us may also be recorded and can include your Internet address, the language you selected for viewing order forms or other documents, your browser type, the currency in which you viewed prices if such feature is available, your use of a secure or insecure Web page, the return email address shown in any email message from you, the return address on any envelope or facsimile number on any facsimile, or the telephone number from which you called.
Got Vape? also may occasionally ask you to provide information to participate in certain voluntary promotions, surveys, or contests (see the Sponsors/Contests/Surveys section below). Finally, Got Vape? collects information about its Members in general, which does not necessarily identify the Member, by using our server log files and some of the methods described in the "cookies" section below.
Why does Got Vape? gather this information, and how is it used?
- When you order a product or service we use your name, email address, delivery address, and credit card number and expiration date (or financial information) as part of a credit check. This information allows us to process the order and deliver the product or service.
- We ask for your telephone number to enable us to contact you if there is a problem with your order or the delivery of a product or service. In the event you have asked for the delivery of tangible goods, we may need to share the telephone number with the carrier delivering the goods
- When you order a product or service from a company linked to the www.gotvape.com Web site, it may be necessary for Got Vape? to share certain limited information, such as your IP address, with such company in order to process and complete your purchase or other transaction. In such cases, Got Vape? shares the minimum information necessary to complete the transaction and only shares such information when you make a purchase or engage in a transaction - not when you simply visit and leave the other site.
- If you choose to enter a contest or other promotion, we ask for your name, address, email address, and other information in order to notify winners. As noted in the rules of the contest or promotion, we may publish certain information about the winners.
- In addition to using your information to deliver services requested by you, Got Vape? may use the information to notify you about important service issues, functionality changes, and other customer support issues. If you choose, Got Vape? will also notify you about special offers and services from Got Vape? that we believe you will find valuable.
- We also use the information you provide us to enhance the operation of the www.gotvape.com Web site and to provide you a customized experience when you navigate through our site.
- Finally, we analyze our users' demographics, interests, and behavior based on the information provided to us through the www.gotvape.com Web site. Our research and analysis is done on an aggregate basis and is not intended to identify individual Members.
What about third party sites linked to the www.gotvape.com Web site or strategic alliance companies?
If you have questions about the privacy policies of strategic alliance companies or the privacy policies of other sites, we encourage you to contact them directly.