Frequently Bought Together
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Instructions
Below find step by step instructions on using the Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer.
Due To High Air Pressure, Temperatures May Fluctuate Several Degrees Causing The Green Light To Flicker Between Red And Green. This Is Normal. It is imperative that you place your Vaporizer´s fan setting on the HIGH or H position when starting it up.
Failure to do this may cause damage to your Vaporizer that is not covered under warranty.This vaporizer has 3 Fan speed settings:
- L for LOW
- M for MEDIUM
- H for HIGH
The unit should always be started on H for HIGH so that it can properly achieve the speed it requires. The unit might not operate properly if it is not started on the HIGH position.
If the unit is heated without the fan on, it could possibly overheat and cause damage to the unit that is not covered by the warranty In the event that this occurs, immediately turn it off and restart on HIGH.
If your fan ever turns off or you notice it is not on, immediately turn the unit to the off position, adjust the fan speed to H (HIGH position), and turn the unit on with the heat off (heat is the large button with a flame on it). Do this for 5 minutes. It should cool your device for usage.
Never unplug or turn your unit off until it has had sufficient time to cool down. Always leave the fan running without heat for a minimum of 5 minutes after each use.
As a safety precaution, your unit is equipped with an internal safety switch. This switch will disable your unit should it ever overheat. If your unit malfunctions or stops heating, leave the fan on H (High position) for 20 minutes to cool the unit down.
Then, turn your unit off. At this time, it is safe to either restart the unit or unplug it and store. Always unplug the unit from the electrical outlet before cleaning.
Always make sure your unit is completely dry before turning it on.
Do not attempt any repairs to your unit as doing so may cause fatal injury or void your warranty.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Filling Disk Instructions
Whenever possible, grind blend before filling disk. This will allow your materials to be heated more evenly. Loosely fill the finely ground blend because over packing it can cause overheating.
- Pre-heat unit by setting the temperature (+/-) and pressing the Heat button.
- Fill Filling Disk
- When Ready light turns from red to green, insert disk into drive. Insert drive into unit. Begin inhaling aroma and flavor immediately. Enjoy.
In order to prevent burning your blend, the filling drawer should be removed every time PRIOR to turning the fan speed up. Once fan speed has been changed and is up to proper running speed you can insert the filling drawer and immediately being vaporizing.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Removing the Filling Disk Instructions
- Eject the Filling Disk Drive by pressing release switch and
pulling out the drawer.
- Use the supplied plastic tweezers to carefully
remove the hot filling disk. Never touch the disk
right after use! OR...
- Remove the drawer from the Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer. Without touching the hot disk, shake the drawer and allow the disk to fall into a metal or ceramic bowl.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Tube Attachment Instructions
For best taste, we recommend following the procedure below to eliminate any plastic
- Soak tube in warm-hot (not boiling!) water for 30 minutes. Tip: Add essential minerals to
water for better taste.
- Remove cap by twisting top portion of unit and
flipping cap over.
- Insert warm tube through back of cap.
- Pull tube through cap.
Tube attachment is for flavor delivery purposes. Never put your mouth to outlet valve. It may be hot. Always either use a tube or taste flavor from a distance of several inches without touching the outlet valve.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Operational Instructions
- Insert tube before use.
- Grind blend in either our 4pc Aluminum Grinders (sold seperately) or in a coffee grinder.
- Preheat Vapir ONE unit to 350°F with the drawer out. Wait for light to turn green, then
insert the disk drive.If you are not getting enough flavor turn the tempurature up. If you
are getting smoke, turn the tempurature down.
- Inhale the flavor immediately upon insertion.
- When inhaling, breathe deeply. Hold the vapor in. Repeat for 10-15 minutes.
- Remember, visible vapors will not always be present.
LEAVE FAN ON WITH THE HEAT OFF FOR 2-5 MINUTES AFTER USE. THIS WILL COOL THE UNIT AND PREVENT DAMAGE CAUSED BY HEAT. NEVER STORE A HOT UNIT.
- This unit and many of its components get very hot! Read all directions and heed all
cautions carefully before using this device. Serious injury may result from improper
- Optional tube attachment is for flavor delivery purposes. Never put your mouth to
outlet valve. It may be hot. Always either use a tube or taste flavor from a distance of
several inches without touching the outlet valve.
- Never cover air intake valves. This may cause the unit to overheat and malfunction.
- This unit has a preset safety time of 10 minutes. After 10 minutes of operation, the unit
will turn off to avoid overheating and to prevent any accidental damage to the unit by
leaving it on inadvertently. After 10 minutes, you can manually reset the unit for up to
another 10 minutes.
- Visible vapor will not always be present. Vapor is very different from smoke. Even in the
absence of visible vapor, the unit is still emitting potent vapors. The vapor emitted after
you first insert your drive is some of the most flavorful and most beneficial vapor in your
entire session, regardless of the fact that it may be mostly invisible.
- To avoid wasting any vapor: make sure to eject the filling drawer when not inhaling.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Balloon Inflation Kits Instructions
Cut the tube to a length of 3-4 inches for best results when using with the balloon
This Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer is equipped with a new supercharged heater.
Changing the fan speed may or may not noticeably affect the temperature. It is not necessary to heat up your unit to the maximum temperature to inflate balloons.
Please use a moderate temperature between 170ºC/300ºF and 176ºC/350ºF when preheating your unit. Using a higher temperature may cause burning of your blend.
H = HIGH M = MEDIUM L = LOW
Due to the high speed of the airflow the temperature will drop rapidly when the fan is switched to the H position.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Effective Balloon Inflation Tips
- Set the fan in the L position and set your desired temperature.
- When the actual temperature reaches the set temperature, attach the ballon and insert
your 1/2 filled filling disk into the drawer.
- Wait about 10 - 15 seconds then set the fan to the M or H position. The balloon will
start to inflate. When using the M fan position to inflate a balloon you will get denser
vapor but the balloon will fill up slower.
When using the H fan position to inflate a
balloon you will get a less dense vapor but the balloon will fill up more quickly.
- When balloon stops expanding, detach the balloon and inhale. Also turn the fan back
down to L to allow the Vaporizer to heat back up to desired temperature.
- While inhaling remove the filling drawer so you do not waste any vapor. When you are finished inhaling the previously filled balloon, repeat steps 2 - 4.
- The quantity of balloons you inflate with vapor from one filled disk will depend on many factors, including the condition of your blend.
- Most vapors are invisible or slightly grey. You should always taste the flavor of your blend and you may see some slight grey vapor.
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer
- Exact Temperature Control
- Revolutionary Quartz Crystal Element
- Limited Time get Balloon Inflation Kit Free
- Recommended used @ 374 F° on Medium
For a limited time take advantage of the Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Combo that comes complete with:
- Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer
- Air One Vaporizer Inflation Kit ( bundled)
POWER PACK, GotVape.com Exclusive
- *Free 1-5 Day Air Shipping
- Limited Edition 18" x 24" Poster
List Price: $279.96
Our Price: $149.99
You Save: $129.97
That's over a 87% Savings, what are you waiting for?
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Improvements
The Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer features a few improvements you should be aware of
- 65% Stronger Fan Speed
- Vastly Reduced Vapor Leakage
- Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Diagram
Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Includes:
- 1 pc. Air One 5.0 Hot Air Generator
- 2 pc. Vapir Filling Disc
- 5 pc. Air One Vaporizer Inflation Kit
- 5 pc. Caps for Inflatable Balloons
- 1 pc. X-Tip Mouthpiece
- 1 pc. 12 inch Vapor Tubing
- 1 pc. Vapir Air One Vaporizer Power Cord
- 1 pc. Vapir Warranty Card
- 1 pc. Tweezers
- 1 pc. Vapir Air One 5.0 Vaporizer Operational Manual
Low Price Guarantee
To Price Match
First Place Your Order
Then Contact Us & give us the competitive information
Call us at: 888 VAPE-101
9:00am - 6:00pm
Monday - Friday
(located in Southern California)