The Revolution Vaporizer Charging Kit is manufactured by Tenergy, an industry leader in lithium- and nickel-based battery technologies. The Revolution Vaporizer Charging Kit includes the following: 2 Tenergy RCR123ALFP 3.2 V batteries, 1 Tenergy Battery Charger, 1 Tenergy Charger Car Adapter, 1 Tenergy Charger Wall Adapter. Each Lithium Iron Phosphate battery weighs 16.5 grams while measuring 17.0mm (D) x 34.5mm (H). When used with the ThermoVape/Revolution Portable Vaporizer, each battery provides 3.2 Volts of electricity. The Wall and Car Charger power cords measure 5 ft 2inches in length, allowing for easy access while charging the batteries. An average charge time of 1 hour can be expected.
Utilizing the same new battery technology as used in electric vehicles, the (LiFePO4) batteries can be recharged 2000 times. They have no memory and vastly outperform standard Li-ion rechargeable batteries. The Revolution Vaporizer Charging Kit is designed specifically for the ThermoVape & Revolution Vaporizer. Each pair of batteries provides an average of 20 minutes of continuous use. First, connect the Battery Charger to either the Wall or Car Adapter and insert the batteries inside the charging port. A solid red light indicates the batteries are charging, a Green Light will show once a full charge occurs. Next, unscrew the main body of the ThermoVape / Revolution in a counter clockwise motion and insert the two (LiFePO4) batteries. After screwing on the main body back on in a clockwise motion, the ThermoVape / Revolution is ready for use.
To prevent the possibility of battery leakage, excessive heat damage, fire or explosion, please observe the following precautions:
- Do NOT immerse the battery in water or other s.
- Keep or store the battery in a cool and dry place/environment.
- Do NOT use or store the battery near any source of heat. Use a charger that is clearly specified to be compatible for charging the battery and has appropriate charging protection (voltage, current, temperature)
- Do NOT install the battery in reverse polarity. Do NOT connect the battery to an electrical outlet or other incompatible power source.
- Do NOT discard the battery in fire.
- Do NOT short circuit the battery. Do NOT connect the positive and negative terminals to each other with metallic object(s) or other conductive material(s).
- Do NOT transport or store the battery together with metal objects, such as hairpins, necklaces, or any other conductive object or material. Do NOT strike, crush, puncture, disassemble, or throw the battery.
- Do NOT directly solder the battery or battery terminals. Do NOT pierce the battery.
- Lithium batteries should be used only with proper voltage, current, and temperature protection circuitry and protection.
- Do NOT use or leave the battery in a high temperature environment (for example, under direct sunlight or in a vehicle in hot weather). Failure to take this precaution can lead to overheating of battery and/or fire or explosion. Also, performance of battery will degrade and lifetime will be reduced.
- Do NOT use battery in a location where there is high static-electricity or magnetic fields, otherwise safety devices may be damaged which cannot be visible.
- If the battery leaks and the electrolyte get into the eyes, do NOT rub eyes. Instead, rinse and wash eyes with clean water, and immediately seek medical attention.
- If the battery gives off an odor, generates heat, becomes discolored or deformed, or in any way appears abnormal during use, recharging, or storage, immediately remove it from the device or battery charger and stop using it.
- In case the battery terminals are dirty, clean the terminals with a dry cloth before use. Otherwise, poor performance may occur due to the poor connection with the instrument or device.
- Be aware that discarded batteries may cause fire or explosion. Therefore, apply a non- conductive tape to the battery terminals to insulate them before discarding.