Vaping is a delightful experience until you encounter the dreaded burnt taste signaling the demise of your coil. When vaping wax concentrates, sometimes burnt coils can occur, impacting the taste and detracting from overall satisfaction. The good news is that with a bit of care and attention, you can extend the lifespan of your vape coils and avoid the frustration of premature burnout. We want to provide tips and tricks on preventing burnt coils and troubleshooting techniques to help you get the most out of your vaping setup and enjoy every bit of your concentrates.
Understanding Why Coils Burn
Continuous chain vaping, excessive wattage usage, and using wax concentrate poorly can contribute to coil burnout. Residue from concentrates further jeopardizes both flavor quality and the longevity of the coil.
- Chain Vaping: Chain vaping, or taking consecutive puffs with little to no break, can cause the coil to overheat. Continuous use without giving the coil time to cool down can result in burnt wicks and a shortened coil lifespan.
- High Wattage: Running your coil at a wattage higher than the recommended range can lead to overheating and burnt coils. Always check the suggested wattage range for your specific coil and adjust your device settings accordingly.
How to Prevent Burnt Coils with Wax Concentrates
Ensuring prolonged vape sessions is simple with these three tips to prevent your coils from burning when using concentrates:
- Mindful Puffing: Avoid continuous vaping and provide your coil with intervals to cool down between puffs. This straightforward practice significantly extends the life of your coils and enhances overall performance.
- Clean Coils and Atomizers Regularly: Use Q-tips and light alcohol to keep your coils and atomizers clean.
- Regular Maintenance: Clean and replace coils frequently. Residues from previous sessions can contribute to burnt tastes. Following a routine of coil replacement at recommended intervals helps maintain the freshness of your vaping experience. Check out our replacement coils and atomizers if you'd like to replace them.
Troubleshooting Burnt Coils with Wax Concentrates
- Check for Residue: Inspect the coil for any gunk buildup, especially if residue is evident. Clean the coil by soaking it in warm water or rubbing alcohol, ensuring thorough drying before reuse.
- Evaluate Concentrate Quality: Ensure you have the best quality concentrates. This adjustment can minimize gunk buildup, extending the lifespan of your coils in this specific vaping context.
An Overview of Coil Longevity
Dealing with burnt coils is an inevitable part of vaping. Still, with the right preventative measures and troubleshooting techniques, you can minimize their occurrence and extend the lifespan of your coils. Remember, a little care goes a long way in vaping.
Explore an array of featured product highlights, vaping tips, and expert advice at Got Vape. Whether you're pursuing the perfect vaporizer or aiming to enhance your vaping experience affordably, our dedication is to ensure your utmost satisfaction. Delve into our Vaporizer Blog for additional valuable insights and resources. Read, vape, and relish the experience—happy vaping and tune in!